Contract: Now until December 31, 2020
Shift Days: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m
Location: Mississauga, ON
About Staff Shop:
Staff Shop Inc. specializes in Temporary, Direct Hire, Payrolling & Consulting Hospitality & Event Staffing Services – for food services companies, caterers, venues, hotels, large annual events, festivals and private clients across North America, and the Caribbean. We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse Weeding Specialist!
What Staff Shop Offers:
- Our staff enjoy the proper tax deductions, a weekly pay-cheque paid direct deposit, and a T4 each year
- We follow all provincial government regulations regarding your rights as an employee and your personal information is handled with the utmost confidentiality
- Advanced technology allows for easy scheduling and communication with our Staff Star teams
- Referrals are welcomed! Opportunities to work with your friends and network in the industry.
About the role:
We are looking for a Warehouse Weeding Specialist who will be responsible for efficiently sorting, organizing and handling cutouts. To succeed in this role, you will need to have great attention to detail, enthusiasm, and innovation. This is an entry-level starting point where we will cross-train individuals broadly across multiple departments and skill sets.
Each day could look different, but the Core Responsibilities would typically include:
- Remove correct cutouts based on instruction or templates unique to each device.
- Sort and stack sliced material by device then place in the appropriate priority inventory bin.
- Record and discard damaged materials
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- The ability to work standing on your feet for up to 8 hours.
- An impeccable communication style – you have exceptional and proven written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present in a compelling and concise manner.
- Good eyesight and hand coordination to remove excess material to create a final product.
- Ability to focus and effectively complete repetitive tasks.
- Accurate with high attention to detail.
- The autonomy to work independently and also a collaborative team player.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must be comfortable with standing and walking around for long periods of time
|Job Type||Full-Time, Contract|