Staff Shop is looking for a high-energy, motivated Talent Acquisition Master. This role is paid on a salary plus a 10% bonus commission on any referral effort that leads to sales for Staff Shop. We need a friendly and driven individual to source, recruit and interview applicants with quick, clear and friendly communication. This role is focused on the fulfillment of job orders through high-volume recruitment and interviewing for both temporary and direct hire positions with our Clients. If you are the right person, you will be joining a fierce competitor in the staffing space, who is passionate about freeing up time, showcasing the value in people, and providing growth opportunities for everyone involved, while Elevating People, Business and Experiences across North America and the Caribbean.
Your primary contribution is to keep the candidate funnel full, ensure that Staff Shop can respond quickly to each job order, presenting quality candidates at all times, and to simultaneously keep our standby roster full, enabling the Company to accept and fill any size order that comes our way. Perform interviews and onboard successful candidates. Schedule Staff Shop Stars for upcoming assignments, providing them with all of the information they will need to be successful. Creatively source candidates through traditional and non-traditional methods, doing whatever is needed to procure the highest quality candidates for our Clients. You like to build relationships, inspire others, take action and get results.
Reports to: Business Operations & Client Happiness Ace
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Source and “headhunt” candidates using a variety of available platforms, personal referral network, Staff Shop databases and referrals
- Host orientation sessions, conference calls, group interviews and job fairs to accelerate high volume hiring and placement, inspire your teams and build the Staff Shop community
- Take command of the recruitment cycle, working closely with the Business Operations & Client Happiness Ace to ensure Client expectations are exceeded and Candidate experience is positive
- Develop meaningful and trusting relationships with Candidates, acting as an ambassador for the Staff Shop brand and encouraging the rapid expansion of Staff Shop networks
- Post and maintain job advertisements and social media presence on an ongoing basis to maintain a database of candidates for future/large volume projects
- Evaluate resumes, conduct interviews and evaluate candidates to determine fit & suitability, assign and evaluate applicable assessments, meeting weekly, monthly, and per-project hiring goals and metrics
- Work closely with clients to assess their recruitment needs
- Creatively determine innovative ways to source candidates, expand referral network, and keep talent pipeline full
- Manage day-to-day client and candidate communication (in person, phone, email, and other), ensuring timely response rates to all stakeholders to ensure satisfaction
- Conduct quality calls and check ins to assess Candidate performance on site, replace and react if needed
- Generate qualified sales leads or opportunities for revenue/growth for follow-up by sales team
- Assign tasks to recruitment support teams as directed, leading recruitment efforts for each project and ensuring adequate and appropriate resources are allocated to each Client order
SALES & ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (30%)
- Maintain and manage relationships with existing Clients, upselling and requesting feedback and referrals on a regularly recurring cycle, ensuring no revenue opportunity is ever missed
- Demonstrate and speak to Company Mission, Vision and Values, demonstrating company culture to other employees, clients and temporary staff as appropriate. Act as an ambassador for Staff Shop using language as directed by Upper Management
- Maintain ATS effectively, ensuring current and accurate information and auditing for errors and missing data
- Ensure timely collection and filing of signed documents from clients and candidates, supporting the process of hiring and onboarding in accordance with all ESA and MOL standards
- Create and send communications as directed, using and creating templates where necessary, to support the constant flow of communication with all stakeholders
- Support calendaring and and administration for Upper Management, taking a detail-oriented approach to tasks as directed
- Ensure prompt and clear responses to Client inquiries, even outside of “office hours”
- Document temporary staff performance concerns and successes, tracking and making recommendations as appropriate
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary degree or certificate in Human Resources preferred, sales experience an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a dedicated recruitment role, hospitality experience an asset.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, French language a definite asset
- Must be flexible on hours of availability going above and beyond typical office hours for client requirements and servicing (dependent on Client)
- A proven track record of delivering results and following through on objectives
- Familiar with ATS and CRM platforms and web-based sourcing tools and job boards
- Proficient in electronic and traditional prospecting and networking skills; ability to proactively and continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Google Workplace – including Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Slides and Google Drive
- Proven project management and client relationships skills
- The successful candidate will be an independent, decisive, resourceful, efficient individual with strong motivation for taking action and getting results.
Accountability – Responds to job-related commitments by meeting deadlines and being reliable; reviews and assumes additional responsibilities
Adaptability – Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements. Recognizes new information and ideas with a willingness to alter opinions and behaviours. Applies versatility, reasoning, and innovativeness in the face of change. Able to collaborate comfortably in a variety of situations and with diverse individuals.
Communication – Ensures that communication efforts meet the needs of various groups and is properly understood
Decision Making – Makes concrete, well-informed, and thought-out decisions that support the overall organization. Has the ability to make quick, effective decisions, even when data and details are limited. When making unfavourable decisions that might have negative consequences, examines the impacts and potential implications to ensure that decision is valid for the situation.
Networking and Relationship Building – Effectively builds constructive, friendly, professional relationships and networks of key contacts with people and colleagues; maintains partnerships that can provide information, assistance, and support
Planning and Organizing – Adapts priorities and responsibilities in response to changing needs
Problem Solving – Responds to issues by offering solutions that fall within the positional responsibilities, involves others as required
Results & Service Orientation – Operates with high attention to detail regarding performance goals; works on a continuous basis to meet or exceed client and organizational needs
Teamwork – Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates in group activities, fostering a team environment.
Physical: Stationary Position (80%), Move / traverse (20%), Operate a computer / phone (80%)
Environment: Work remotely (80%), Client sites meetings and events or within a shared office space for internal meetings (20%).
Compensation: Annual Salary, paid bimonthly. Eligible for health/dental benefits and other incentives. Travel reimbursed at $0.52/km + 3 weeks’ paid vacation.
Please use this link to complete our online core value assessment: tiny.cc/staffshopcvi This assessment will take 10 minutes to complete and there is no right or wrong answer, simply what you value most. The completion of this assessment is a prerequisite to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please also submit a 1-minute video to dh1@staffshop. ca, describing why you would be the best fit for our culture out of all the applicants we’ve received.
Application deadline: 2021-02-12
Expected start date: 2021-03-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings