Staff Shop Inc. specializes in Temporary, Direct Hire, Payrolling & Consulting services, hiring and placing amazing candidates like you for our Clients in all industries, across North American and the Caribbean. If you want to work, we want to work with you!
This is a remote opportunity!
Our Temporary Hire team is looking for a Staffing Manager. As a Staffing Manager, you’ll be communicating directly with clients to understand their hiring needs and ensure they are fulfilled. You’ll get your hands dirty with full-cycle recruitment — it’s high volume, high energy, and fast! You’ll be a leader for our temporary staffing team and you’ll ensure the team is on track to fulfil their orders, help remove any blockers they have, and ultimately help them win.
- Involved in the end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing to fulfilling requisitions
- Leading the temporary staffing team, ensuring everyone is on track to fulfil orders
- Dealing with all administrative tasks
- Communicate directly and effectively with clients
- Having weekly check-ins with internal staff
- 5+ years in a high-volume recruitment role (agency environment is a huge asset)
- Communicate professionally with candidates both verbally and in writing
- Ability to comprehend new job roles quickly and understand the subtle nuances in each role
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple functions and managing time efficiently
- Proven ability to jump between a wide variety of roles according to company needs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Paid time off