Service Driver- $25 /hour
Staff Shop is an award-winning diverse Staffing & Resource firm, servicing Canada, the USA, and the Caribbean. We recruit and deploy thousands of employees across various industries including; hospitality, retail, industrial, IT, healthcare, and more.
We’re currently searching for Service Drivers.
As a Service Driver, you really just do things on your own time, drive your route, do what you enjoy, and have autonomy!
All service drivers are given a daily run sheet setting out customer addresses with plastic and self-contained units that need cleaning on that day. Drivers are required to pump out, clean and replenish supplies on all units on that particular run sheet. Drivers are also responsible for morning inspection of the truck they drive.
- Driving service truck to & from job sites.
- Assist with servicing for special events on weekends
- Cleaning of portable washrooms (pulling hose, pumping tanks, filling buckets).
- Replenishing supplies in portable washrooms, including toilet paper, paper towels, soap
- Pressure-washing, and disinfecting portable washrooms.
- Disinfecting units using an electromagnetic (E-Mist) sprayer
- Minor repairs to units as required
- Hourly rate range $25/hour -There is a lot of opportunity for overtime, especially in the summer.
- Full pension plan with 5% match and full benefits.
- 2 weeks vacation after 1 year of service and 3 weeks vacation after 5 years
- Bonuses available at the end of the season there is a few hundred bucks appreciation bonus, 2-3 times a year
- 8 to 12 hours, Monday to Friday
- Overtime and weekend work is encouraged during summer
- Start time is between 5 am to 7 am
- Most of it is daytime. In summer there are overtime opportunities available on evenings and weekends like at fairs and festivals etc.
- The typical shift is to show up, get into a service vehicle, drive around the route, and service the portapotties and executive washroom trailers. Takes about 5 mins, you could do 30-40 a day and the rest is all driving
About Staff Shop
Staff Shop Inc. is a privately held Canadian-Indigenous-Women owned staffing and essential resource firm servicing Canada I USA I Caribbean as an award-winning diverse supplier, certified with CCAB, CAMSC, WBE & WEConnect.
As an equal opportunity employer, Staff Shop celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We know that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, 2SLGBTQAA+ people, immigrants, veterans and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that we will never reach our definition of excellence without you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Work Location: In person
Care to Share?