For our client, security is top on mind when developing any cloud application. Our cloud applications assist our clients in securing some of their most critical data, along with customer credentials that are associated with their mobile and web applications. It is our goal to develop applications that deliver ease of user authentication, authorization, and end-user management for mobile and web applications. Our present requirement is to meet our customers’ ever-increasing rapid demand for new functionality in our cloud application service utilizing APIs, which will IT administrators to manage our customers’ identity solutions, as well as, allowing for end users to login into our customers’ applications with ease. Thus, our organization requires exceptionally brilliant software engineers to work with our team on new initiatives and help with tackling new challenges.
This permanent, full-time position can be located anywhere in Canada.
- In this role, you will be responsible for building out identity and access management features that will allow our customers to provide their end users with ease of signup and sign-in process via an internet authentication and authorization process. This application development will incorporate a fully featured customer identity experience with robust and versatile protection procedures that will aim at preventing, mitigating, and responding to a complex online threat landscape.
- The successful candidate for this role is a software developer that has demonstrated the aptitude to resolve complex problems from the outset. In addition, this individual will be able to operate independently whilst also demonstrating solid judgment in approaching technical problems. Furthermore, this person must be able to demonstrate experience in delivering on successful development projects. Someone with experience in working with security and/ or distributed systems would be an asset as this would allow them to hit the ground running.
What you will have:
– 5 years of professional software development experience
– 4 years of programming experience in at least 1 of the following modern programming
o C# including object-oriented design
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in contributing to the architecture and design of new and current solutions. (Architecture, design, patterns, reliability, and scalability)
– 6 years of proven experience in developing scalable production systems
– Knowledge and experience utilizing at least one object-oriented programming language (Java, C++, C#, etc.)
– Have experience in computer science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms
– Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with developers, product managers, and our customers
Desired Additional Qualifications:
– University master’s degree in computer science
– 10+ years of proven experience in developing scalable, distributed systems
– Experience in authentication and authorization protocols
– Knowledge and experience in authentication and authorization concepts
– Understanding of OIDC, OAuth 2.0, and SAML 2.0 protocols
As an equal opportunity employer, Staff Shop celebrates equity, diversity, and inclusivity. We know that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2 people, immigrants, veterans, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that we will never reach our definition of excellence without you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $200,000.00 per year