The Senior Corporate Events Manager is a strategic role involved in the management of internal and external resources to execute high volume events in the legal space. You’ll be responsible for leading a team that helps put together anywhere between 3-20 legal events daily. You’ll have 2-4 direct reports and will work cross functionally with 15 individuals who help with event execution.
The role is in the legal industry supporting private professional dispute resolution services. Working in partnership with the Director of Operations, and reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will bring a positive, client-first attitude to leadership. They will have demonstrated experience and success in fast-paced events delivery.
- Manage client operations and professional corporate events related to private arbitration, including but not limited to dispute resolution services, mediation, trials, compelled interviews, cross examinations, etc.
- Coordinate all logistics related to high-volume onsite, virtual, and hybrid events, anywhere from 3-20 events daily
- Manage budgets, contracts, events schedule and team schedule
- Manage internal resources, people resources, court room schedules, catering
- Coach and support direct reports as needed
- 5+ years of experience leading large events department or within an events company
- Must have corporate/professional event experience
- Experience managing large-scale budgets
- Demonstrated experience in logistics, contract management, scheduling and leading a high volume events team
- The role is primarily onsite with some flexibility to work remotely
Job Type: Full-time