Are you an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant? Are you a friendly and detailed professional eager to learn and solve problems and have an ability to think quickly and remain calm under pressure? Do you want to work for a very established company? We have an incredible opportunity; if this seems right for you then keep reading!
What’s in it for you:
- In office 2 days a week. There is some travel it is a Hybrid model and some travel involved, driver’s abstract will be needed.
- Contract position that could lead to permanent for the right person
- Rate of pay range based on experience $22.48/hr
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven exciting environment
- Build new skills that will propel your career in exciting directions.
- Work both independently and also collaborate with other colleagues and departments
Coordinator, Project Admin and Training Logistics – A highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently. Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level internal/client service. Ensure a smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a minimum 8-10 years office admin experience
- MS Office expert in all applications
- Positive, proactive and confident!
- Employs a systematic approach to organization
- Proven mature, proactive and confident approach to managing senior leaders with significant time constraints and conflicting priorities
- Comfortable booking large meetings with many stakeholders
- Independent problem solver
- Ability to manage external contractors
- Experience booking travel
This is for a professional individual who is well-presented at all times. You will be dealing with internal colleagues and external visitors on behalf of their management team
- Provides general administrative support to the program director and managers
- Processes expense reports for project leadership team
- Manages travel for project leadership team
- Monitors and reports on team safety training completion
- Attends key meetings to capture minutes and action items. Summarizes back to attendees and tracks progress
- Helps build agendas and collect materials for meetings as required
- Email monitoring and proactive calendar management for the director
- Provides training logistics support to the program training and change management team
As an equal opportunity employer, Staff Shop celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We know that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, 2SLGBTQAA+ people, immigrants, veterans and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that we will never reach our definition of excellence without you.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work
Preferred Qualifications: (not necessary but preferred)
- Financial background (administrative)
- Operations background
- Major IT project background
- Experienced executive admin assistant
- Work Location: This position is located in London Ontario and requires in-person presence 2 days a week with flexibility in working hours. The salary range for this role is set at $22.48/hr is a 12 month contract.
If you are a dedicated professional seeking a long-term career opportunity within an administrative team, we encourage you to apply.