Start Date: ASAP
Specific Shifts: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
About Staff Shop:
Staff Shop Inc. specializes in Temporary, Direct Hire, Payrolling & Consulting services, hiring and placing amazing candidates like you for our Clients in all industries, across North America, and the Caribbean. If you want to work, we want to work with you 🙂
What Staff Shop Offers:
- Our staff enjoy the proper tax deductions, a weekly pay-cheque paid direct deposit, and a T4 each year
- We follow all provincial government regulations regarding your rights as an employee and your personal information is handled with the utmost confidentiality
- Advanced technology allows for easy scheduling and communication with our Staff Star teams
- Referrals are welcomed! Opportunities to work with your friends and network in the industry.
About the Role:
We are looking for motivated Sales Professionals to work for one of the world’s most reputable social media firms. This person must have a track record of driving increased sales, improving buying experience and elevating company profile with the target market. They will service the existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors. The ideal candidate should pay attention to details, must have selling skills, communication and interpersonal abilities, problem-solving, and customer service orientation.
1. Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell a product or service
2.Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information and emails
3. Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base
4. Record outbound call history and customers response in detail
5. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
6. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
7. Ensure customer follow-up all the time
1. Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
2. Minimum 1 year Sales Experience (required)
This job is also known as: Sales Consultant, Sales Associate, Account Executive, Business Development, Salesperson, Relationship Manager, Call Centre Operator, Customer Service Associate, Outbound Sales, Client Relationship Manager
Contract length: 12 months