Start Date: June 18th, 2021
Location: St.Catharines, ON
About Staff Shop:
Staff Shop Inc. specializes in Temporary, Direct Hire, Payrolling & Consulting services, hiring and placing amazing candidates like you for our Clients in all industries, across North America, and the Caribbean. If you want to work, we want to work with you 🙂
What Staff Shop Offers:
- Our staff enjoy the proper tax deductions, a weekly pay-cheque paid direct deposit, and a T4 each year
- We follow all provincial government regulations regarding your rights as an employee and your personal information is handled with the utmost confidentiality
- Advanced technology allows for easy scheduling and communication with our Staff Star teams
- Referrals are welcomed! Opportunities to work with your friends and network in the industry.
About the Role:
We are looking for motivated Sales Professionals with Social Media Experience (Customer Service Call Center/Sales experience preferred) to work for one of the world’s most reputable social media firms. The candidate will help support and expand their large social media self-serve advertising customer base by demonstrating the value of advertising solutions. This role will provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products via phone, email, and web chat and assist with product implementation and basic tool support. This role is expected to meet or exceed monthly sales targets and drive higher advertising spend for small and medium-sized businesses. The ideal candidate should pay attention to details, must have selling skills, communication and interpersonal abilities, problem-solving, and customer service orientation.
1. Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell a product or service
2. Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information and emails
3. Consolidate existing customer base while building a new customer base
4. Record outbound call history and customers response in detail
5. Focuses on sales efforts by studying the existing and potential volume of dealers.
6. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
7. Ensure customer follow-up all the time
- HS Diploma or GED Min 1-yr customer service
- Prefer experience working in a sales environment with sales targets or quotas.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work all shifts as required (including holidays).
- PC skills and keyboarding skills.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- High level of professional customer service and sales mindset, passion for driving sales through adoptions and spend.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Flexible and quick learners, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs of both the business and the customer.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills that demonstrate good judgment.
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking, and problem solving skills in their work.
This job is also known as: Hand Raisers, Sales Consultant, Sales Associate, Account Executive, Business Development, Salesperson, Relationship Manager, Call Centre Operator, Customer Service Associate, Outbound Sales, Client Relationship Manager
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00 per hour