Staff Shop is looking for a Sales Development Representative for one of their high profile clients. The client is looking for candidates with social media knowledge. The candidate will help support and expand our client’s large social media self serve advertising customer base by demonstrating the value of advertising solutions. This role will provide pre and post sales support for all self service products via phone, email, and web chat and assist with product implementation and basic tool support. This role is expected to meet or exceed monthly sales targets and drive higher advertising spend for small and medium size businesses.
This opportunity requires you to work on site Monday – Friday from 8:00AM EST to 5:00PM EST. Remote work is not a possibility.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year of customer service experience
- Prefer experience working in a sales environment with sales targets or quotes
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work all shifts as required (including holidays)
Professional Skills Requirement
- High level of professional customer services and sales mindset
- passion for driving sales through adoptions and spend
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Flexible and quick learners, able to adopt to continuously evolving needs of both the business and the customer
- Strong analytical decision making skills that demonstrate good judgement
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking and problem solving skills in their work
As an equal opportunity employer, Staff Shop celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We know that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, 2SLGBTQAA+ people, immigrants, veterans and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that we will never reach our definition of excellence without you.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.00 per hour
All employees are required to meet vaccination requirements for working onsite as per company policy.