By joining us as a Sales Rep you become part of an organization that is committed to delivering exceptional experiences for our customers and will support you to be your best. This is an entrepreneurial sales person’s dream job; an opportunity to earn a great income selling home comfort products by appointment within the residential market segment, a great product/service offering, an abundance of potential clients to present to, support from our first class sales managers for everything you’ll need to complete the sale – training, coaching, marketing, advertising and technical support!
- This is a 100% commission role. Compensation is completely based on performance.
What will you do?
- Present/sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Updating and working on CRM Platform
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation plan – top performers earn $150,000 +/year
- Paid Training includes an intensive 4 weeks course on our sales process, products and ride- along with successful sales and technical team members
- Vast majority of appointments / leads provided by the Company (some self-generation is required)
- On-the-job training and defined Career Paths to advance your career
- A comprehensive benefits and group savings plan
- Generous discount on products
What do you bring?
- Ideally possesses at least 2 years’ experience and a proven track record of successful sales experience within the business to consumer market in residential sales
- Self-motivated, results-driven and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Possess a strong commitment to providing an excellent customer experience by providing a thorough, informative presentation that distinguishes us from our competition
- Commit to skill development through weekly practice/coaching sessions that are customized to improve their current skill set
- Possess a positive and professional presence, exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule that regularly includes evening and weekend appointments (when the customers want to meet us)
- Must have reliable transportation
Headquartered in Toronto, We are the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America. We provide reliable home heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing & Smart Home products & services.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Ok to work 100% Commission, Uncapped, earning potential $150,000+?
- Sales: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road
As an equal opportunity employer, Staff Shop celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We know that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, 2SLGBTQAA+ people, immigrants, veterans and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that we will never reach our definition of excellence without you