Staff Shop is hiring for a very exciting opportunity to work abroad in the sunny Bahamas as a Restaurant Floor Manager.
We have an immediate opening for several positions.
Start Date: Immediately
Working Hours: 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, with days off when business is slower
Work Permit for the Bahamas will be provided.
What Our Client Offers:
An opportunity to experience working for a reputable company in a 5-Star environment. Enjoy the island life, working in a sunny tropical climate. This team works very hard when its busy, and enjoys a more relaxed lifestyle in the sun during slower periods.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with departmental policies and standard service procedures.
- Supervise efficient upkeep of tools through proper usage of equipment and devices.
- Analyze all guest requirements and prepare plans resolve customer care related issues and satisfy guests.
- Monitor and ensure optimal cleanliness, sanitation for all growth oriented organizational projects.
- Facilitate procedures to take orders from guests in systematic way and ensure compliance to all regulations and standards of department.
- Monitor bar set-up maintenance programs, check buffet/reception tables and coffee breaks process plus initiate plans to enhance aesthetics and efficiencies
- Coordinate with various departments and ensure staff set up and supply remain according to departmental standards.
- Prepare documents and maintain adherence to departmental standards.
- Inspect food and beverage product preparation programs and maintain goodwill of company.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience supervising/managing a team of at least 8 staff members in a fast-paced and high standards seated dining environment
- Ability to provide excellent guest service while working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate effectively