Are your communication skills exceptional? Do you pride yourself in being able to establish strong direct relationships with clients? Do you love a challenge? Do you excel in a fast-paced environment? If you’d like to work for one of the most influential social media platforms in the world then keep reading!
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $20.43 per hour
Location: ST. CATHARINES, ON: Must be able to work IN OFFICE daily
What’s in it for you:
- $1,200 sign on bonus ($400 after week 4, $800 after week 12)**applicable taxes will occur
- Spacious work stations with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Free onsite parking
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate bar
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Full time contract Monday – Friday 9:00 – 6:30 pm – 44 hours a week in office
- Extensive 6 week paid Training from a established Social Media Platform
- A sense of community! (Inclusive, open, and engaging work environment)
- This position is an in-office 12 month contract.
What you bring to the table:
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service. Call Centre experience will be a great benefit
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written, in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and independent thinker who is ready to take on initiatives without constant supervision
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in person.
Working for this Fortune Global 500 company, you will be a Media Expert, who will be supporting social media clients. The Media Expert will be a primary point of contact for our strategic partners and will maintain strong direct relationships with key partners in the media entertainment space. They will provide operational day to day support to managed partners.
- Identifies strategic partners, educate them on Social Media platform and technology
- Manages strategy, implements, and optimizes partners objectives on social media.
- Tracks, analyzes, and communicates key quantitative metrics and business trends to managed partners
- Manages an existing book of business and services 300 accounts through phone and email outreach to new and legacy partners
- Presents and promotes client solutions to existing and new partners
- Plans and organizes a daily work schedule to call on existing and potential partners, conducts cold call outreach to new partners, responds to scaled marketing leads on an ongoing basis to secure engagement with new partners
- Experience using social media.
- Familiarity with online advertising products, digital experience a plus.
- Good to excellent computer skills with technical expertise
- Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, and customer service skills with a solutions mindset and passion for customer experience.
- Exceptional grammar, typing accuracy, and writing skills.
- Positive attitude with the ability to overcome sales rebuttals.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with minimal supervision, exercise good judgment, and maintain a dedication to continuous improvement.
- Flexible, quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs and identify areas for client improvement.
- Highly motivated with strong attention to detail and follow-through, eager to contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting (military or civilian).
As an equal opportunity employer, Staff Shop celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We know that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, 2SLGBTQAA+ people, immigrants, veterans and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that we will never reach our definition of excellence without you.