Start Date: Immediately
Specific Shifts: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm (subject to change)
Wage: $50,000/year for 40 Hours/week
About Staff Shop:
Staff Shop Inc. specializes in Temporary, Direct Hire, Payrolling & Consulting Hospitality & Event Staffing Services – for food services companies, caterers, venues, hotels, large annual events, festivals and private clients across North America, and the Caribbean. We have an immediate opening for an Inventory Team Lead.
What Staff Shop Offers:
- Our staff enjoy the proper tax deductions, a weekly pay-cheque paid direct deposit, and a T4 each year
- We follow all provincial government regulations regarding your rights as an employee and your personal information is handled with the utmost confidentiality
- Advanced technology allows for easy scheduling and communication with our Staff Star teams
- Referrals are welcomed! Opportunities to work with your friends and network in the industry.
About the role:
We are looking for an Inventory Team Lead who will be responsible for supporting and supervising teams as well as looking after various processes related to inventory, manufacturing, and warehouse operations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and support teams including scheduling, training, development, and performance management
- Develop, implement, adapt, and keep track of product and inventory flows to maximize efficiency and minimize costs.
- Provide accurate and timely inventory counts according to company practices.
- Collect, organize, and accurately stock inventory from Manufacturing department.
- Coordinate pending orders between the Fulfillment and Manufacturing departments.
- Conduct weekly warehouse supply counts.
- Assist in new device and material planning/allotment within the inventory system.
- Communicate across departments and channels to keep everyone on track with new releases, product depletions, need for supplies, and receiving of shipments.
- Excel both individually and as part of the larger team to achieve departmental goals.
- Demonstrate an innovative and curious mind in order to find efficiencies and improvements in day-to-day operations.
- Own the role and grow our developing inventory and quality systems.
- Proficient in other role responsibilities pertaining to Weeding, Slicing, and Order Fulfillment
- Completed post-secondary education in management, business, engineering, and any other related fields.
- Proven experience in managing and supervising teams within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Detail-oriented, self-sufficient, resourceful, organized, and proactive.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Commitment to long-term growth and learning opportunities.
- Current knowledge of technologies involving computers and mobile devices.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
|Job Type||Full Time|