· 5 years of proven software development experience
· Programing experience in at least one of the following modern programing languages:
o C# including object-oriented design
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in contributing to the architecture and design of new and current solutions. (Architecture, design, patterns, reliability and scalability)
· University bachelor’s degree in computer science
· Experience in authentication and authorization protocols
· Knowledge and experience in authentication and authorization concepts
· Understanding of OIDC, OAuth 2.0 and SAML 2.0 protocols
· At our organization security is top on mind when developing any cloud application. Our cloud applications assist our clients in securing some of their most critical data, along with customer credentials that are associated with their mobile and web applications. It is our goal to develop applications that deliver ease of use authentication, authorization, and end user management for mobile and web applications. Our present requirement is to meet our customers’ ever increasing rapid demand for new functionality in our cloud application service utilizing API’s, which will IT administrators to manage our customers’ identity solutions, as well as, allowing for end users to login into our customers’ applications with ease. Thus, our organization requires exceptionally brilliant software engineers to work with our team on new initiatives and help with tackling new challenges.
As an equal opportunity employer, Staff Shop celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We know that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, 2SLGBTQAA+ people, immigrants, veterans and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that we will never reach our definition of excellence without you.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $125,000.00-$145,000.00 per year