Location: Maple Ontario
Salary: 50k to 70k+ Base on experienceQualifications:
- Grocery/supermarket experience a must; produce supervisory/management experience a must.
- Fluent in the English language so that he/she can interact with the management and employees effectively.
- The assistant department manager is responsible for taking care of activities such as merchandising, stock availability, profit protection, sales and profitability, account analysis, forecasting, and the general day-
- to-day management of the department.
- Able to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
- Works with department manager and buying team on ordering the right merchandise and products that are required for the organization.
- He/she should be able to complete departmental tasks. /Responsibilities within a given timeframe.
- Leadership Skills – The ability to prepare and inspire others. Effective leaders are based on the skills and qualifications noted above
As an equal opportunity employer, Staff Shop celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We know that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, 2SLGBTQAA+ people, immigrants, veterans and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that we will never reach our definition of excellence without you.