Staff Shop is looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to Staff Shop’s Founder I CEO & COO. We need an individual who is highly organized, has best-in-class time management skills, has an impeccable attention to detail and is able to think and act with very minimal guidance. This role is largely focused supporting the CEO and COO with daily tasks such as appointment setting, creating and summarizing reports, document creation and other administrative support tasks, including a large volume of initial contact and follow-up in support of the sales cycle. If you enjoy being the person who knows everything and can fix problems before they happen, you will be joining a fierce competitor in the Staffing & Essential Resources space, who is passionate about freeing up time, “elevating people, business and experiences”, and providing growth opportunities for everyone involved.
Your primary contribution is to free up the CEO and COO’s time by providing personalized and timely support with a variety of tasks. You are flexible and accommodating, and enjoy handling new and unique tasks each day. You don’t mind having an element of unpredictability to your routine, and at the same time you are able to handle repetitive, data-driven tasks with incredible accuracy and efficiency. You are good at reading between the lines, and determining the best course of action where there is not much information or direction available. You prefer to be a supportive anchor who is always two steps ahead, rather than the star of the show.
Reports to: CEO and COO
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
Sales Support (30%)
- Tracking, organizing and updating CRM data to capture sales efforts
- Sourcing prospects and conducting introductory calls to qualify
- Pursuing and setting appointments and meetings for the Sales team
- Following up with Prospects and Clients as needed in support of account managers and sales team
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Liaise with suppliers and keep up with office supply inventory
- Create documents, presentations and proposals
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain digital files
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education in relevant subject
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge as well as Google Suite; including GMail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Keep and Google Docs
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism
- Must be flexible on hours of availability going above and beyond regular office hours
- A proven track record of delivering results and following through on objectives
- The successful candidate will be an independent, decisive, resourceful, efficient individual with strong motivation for seeing the Company succeed
- Accountability – Responds to job-related commitments by meeting deadlines and being reliable; reviews and assumes additional responsibilities.
- Adaptability – Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements. Recognizes new information and ideas with a willingness to alter opinions and behaviours. Applies versatility, reasoning, and innovativeness in the face of change. Able to collaborate comfortably in a variety of situations and with diverse individuals.
- Communication – Ensures that communication efforts meet the needs of various groups and is properly understood.
- Decision Making – Makes concrete, well-informed, and thought-out decisions that support the overall organization. Has the ability to make quick, effective decisions, even when data and details are limited. When making unfavourable decisions that might have negative consequences, examines the impacts and potential implications to ensure that decision is valid for the situation.
- Networking and Relationship Building – Effectively builds constructive, friendly, professional relationships and networks of key contacts with people and colleagues; maintains partnerships that can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Planning and Organizing – Continuously adapts priorities and responsibilities in response to changing needs
- Problem Solving – Responds to issues by offering solutions that fall within the positional responsibilities, involves others as required.
- Results & Service Orientation – Operates with high attention to detail regarding performance goals; works on a continuous basis to meet or exceed client and organizational needs.
- Teamwork – Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates in group activities, fostering a team environment.
Physical: Stationary Position (80%), Move / traverse (20%), Operate a computer / phone (90%)
Environment: Work remotely (80%), Prospect/Client meetings, onsite at events or within a shared office space for internal meetings (80%).
Compensation: Annual Salary, paid bimonthly. Eligible for health/dental benefits and other incentives. Travel reimbursed at $0.52/km + 3 weeks’ paid vacation.
Please submit your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are qualified for this position.
Note: Please use this link to complete our online core value assessment: tiny.cc/staffshopcvi This assessment will take 10 minutes to complete and there is no right or wrong answer, simply what you value most. The completion of this assessment is a prerequisite to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Permanent|