- Start Date: Immediately
- Wage: $17/Hour
- Specific Shifts: Morning Shifts (e.g. 9:45AM – 6:15PM; 10:30AM to 7PM)
- Location: Greater Toronto Area, ON
About Staff Shop:
Staff Shop Inc. specializes in Temporary, Direct Hire, Payrolling & Consulting Hospitality & Event Staffing Services – for food services companies, caterers, venues, hotels, large annual events and private clients across North America, and the Caribbean. We have an immediate opening for a Cleaner position.
What Staff Shop Offers:
- Our staff enjoy the proper tax deductions, a weekly pay-cheque paid direct deposit, and a T4 each year.
- We follow all provincial government regulations regarding your rights as an employee and your personal information is handled with the utmost confidentiality.
- Advanced technology allows for easy scheduling and communication with our Staff Star teams.
- Referrals are welcomed! Opportunities to work with your friends and network in the industry.
About the role:
We are looking for a Cleaner who will be responsible for ensuring that the assigned work site is clean, sanitized, and clear of debris. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to clean using different techniques, tools, and chemicals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and/or vacuuming facilities
- Gather and empty all trash and debris
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms
- Clean, spray, wipe, and disinfect furniture, fixtures, walls, machines, carpets, and equipment
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Access to vehicle to travel between work sites
- Be flexible for varying shifts/times
- Must be able to exert physical effort and various physical activities during the shift such as climbing stairs, walking, reaching up and down, etc.
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.00 per hour