Start Date: As soon as possible
Specific Shifts: Two available times; 7 AM-2 PM, 2:30 PM-9:30 PM
About Staff Shop:
Staff Shop Inc. specializes in Temporary, Direct Hire, Payrolling & Consulting Hospitality & Event Staffing Services – for food services companies, caterers, venues, hotels, large annual events, festivals and private clients across North America, and the Caribbean. We have an immediate opening for a Cleaner.
What Staff Shop Offers:
- Our staff enjoy the proper tax deductions, a weekly pay-cheque paid direct deposit, and a T4 each year
- We follow all provincial government regulations regarding your rights as an employee and your personal information is handled with the utmost confidentiality
- Advanced technology allows for easy scheduling and communication with our Staff Star teams
- Referrals are welcomed! Opportunities to work with your friends and network in the industry.
About the role:
We are looking for a Cleaner who will be responsible for ensuring that the assigned worksite is clean and clear of debris. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and ability to clean using different techniques, tools, and chemicals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and/or vacuuming facilities
- Gather and empty all trash and deploy
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms
- Clean/polish, dust, and wax furniture, fixtures, walls, machines, carpets, and equipment
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Be flexible for varying shifts/times
- Must be able to exert physical effort and various physical activities during the shift such as climbing stairs, walking, reaching up and down, etc.
- Able to individually lift up to 25 lbs and, with assistance, up to 50 lbs
|Job Type||Part-Time, Temporary|