Carpenter and Lead Carpenter/Supervisor:$25-35/hour
Start Date: ASAP
About the role:
General Contracting company specializing in Roofing, Painting and Carpentry & Renovations for commercial and residential properties, and servicing the Greater Toronto Area since 2010.
We are looking for experienced and talented Carpenters to join our A player team!
Full-time, employee (not contractor) payroll model – interested Independent Contractors may be hired on payroll.
- Min. 2-5 years Skilled Carpentry experience (project examples include: decks, fences, sheds, garages, interior/exterior renovations, custom additions, and new builds), Supervisor or Lead experience is an asset
- Able to carry up to 50 lbs and work at heights comfortably and safely
- Driver’s License and clean driving record required for use of company vehicles
- Red Seal Certification is an asset
- Other assets including trades certificates, Working at Heights, WHMIS, First Aid, CPR (necessary health and safety training will be provided)
- Must have a vehicle
- Tools are an asset
- Start Date: ASAP
Worksite Locations: The Beaches Toronto, Scarborough, East York, Mid-Town & West End Toronto
Schedule: Hours vary between 7am-6pm from Mon-Fri, occasional Saturdays
Hourly Rate: $25-35/hour based on skills and experience
Benefits: benefits after 3 months, and 3 weeks vacation to start
If you are qualified and interested, please reply with your updated resume to kimberley(at)staffshop.ca and complete our 5-minute core value assessment https://members.taylorprotocols.com/Tools/CVIGift.aspx?GiftHash=dde39b67-6c08-1037-9eee- a667101c5d7d – no right or wrong answer, simply what you value most.
We look forward to meeting you
As an equal opportunity employer, Staff Shop celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We know that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, 2SLGBTQAA+ people, immigrants, veterans and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that we will never reach our definition of excellence without you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- (is an asset) Do you have Red Seal Certification?
- (are an asset) Do you have Trades certificates, Working at Heights, WHMIS, First Aid, CPR?
- (Required) Do you have Personal vehicle?
- Carpentry: 3 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Care to Share?