Are you determined and outgoing? Do you love a challenge? Do you excel in a fast paced environment? Are your communication skills exceptional? If you’d like to work for one of the most influential social media platforms in the world then keep reading!
What’s in it for you:
- $1,200 sign on bonus ($400 after week 4, $800 after week 12)
- Spacious workstations with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Full time contract Monday – Friday 35-44 hrs/week.
- Extensive 6 week paid Training from a established Social Media Platform
- A sense of community! (Inclusive, open, and engaging work environment)
- This position is an in-office 12 month contract.
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent communication, grammar, typing, computer and writing skills
- 3 years Customer Service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self-driven and eagerness to learn
- Works well in a team environment
- Meets exciting advertising goals
- Ability to work in person.
Working for this Fortune Global 500 company, you will be a professional sales representative, who will be supporting social media clients. Your primary task will be making outbound calls by offering marketing strategies with sales and outreach to elevate their brand. Team members will be provided a client list to contact to add value to their advertisements on the social media platform.
- Strong computer and technical skills
- You have a strong understanding of social media
- You have experience working in a sales environment with targets and quotas
- Familiarity with online advertising products considered an asset
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $20.43 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Catharines, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Call center: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-08-23
As an equal opportunity employer, Staff Shop celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We know that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, 2SLGBTQAA+ people, immigrants, veterans and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that we will never reach our definition of excellence without you.