Call Centre Agent-$20.43/hour
Staff Shop has an ongoing need for Inside Sales Associates (Sales & Marketing). Our Client, a Fortune Global 500 company, is a professional services company specializing in information technology services and consulting. They’re looking for motivated individuals who enjoy a challenge! You don’t need to be a Social Media expert to apply. Our client provides extensive training & industry expertise to develop employees into trusted marketing advisors!
This position is also known as Sales/Marketing representative, and it is an in-office role for a 12 month contract. There are two components of this role:
Selling: For businesses currently advertising with our social media client, Inside Sales Associates will follow up with these clients and suggest ways to improve their marketing.
Outreach: Inside Sales Associates will be provided a client list to contact and suggest ways they can add value to their advertisements on the social media platform. Sales Associates are not responsible for generating sales leads.
- Work with an existing list of small-medium sized businesses currently utilizing online advertising and marketing services on the client’s platform.
- This is an outbound sales role – the expectation is to meet/exceed quarterly targets through high-volume outbound calling.
- Obtain information regarding the customers’ business and advertising goals to capture and build market intelligence.
- Speak with decision-makers over the phone, provide a strategic advertising consultation and capture sales opportunities to increase the value of their online advertisements through optimization (assist businesses with reaching their advertising goals, offering advice and implementing solutions, effectively generating client confidence in the platform)
- We look to develop a relationship with the advertiser over several calls throughout the quarter. Contact all customers provided on the list and set up multiple calls with them to build a relationship and to better understand and help them achieve their goals.
- Demonstrate empathy to customers’ concerns through phone and email.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level agreements.
What Will Your Day Look Like?
- Fast paced, busy. (productivity is the key to success. Expectation is being on the phone most of the day making outbound calls)
- Proactive outreach (cold calling) from your list of advertisers, until contact is made. Pitch to the perspective client and engage them in order to set up a full value call.
- Goal is to have 7+ full value calls scheduled per day in your calendar, each one of these calls lasting 30-45 min each.
- Time spent in between your full value calls will be: Proactive outreach (cold calling) from your list of businesses. Following up with advertisers, checking in on how they are doing, answering emails. Trainings, huddles, coaching sessions(great opportunities for development and growth.
- Solves routine problems largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
- Receives detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.
What can you expect?
- $1,200 sign on bonus ($400 after week 4, $800 after week 12)
- Spacious workstations with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Professional development attending comprehensive paid training from 2 to 8+ weeks upon hire
- Post-training coaching and support
- A sense of community! (Inclusive, open, and engaging work environment)
- Monday – Friday. Hours may vary between 35-44hrs/week.
- Shift times vary, starting as early as 9am and ending as late as 6:30pm. Shift bids are placed to determine shifts based on monthly performance.
- 6 week training program: 2 weeks of in classroom training, 4 weeks of Nesting (going live with your list of advertisers and beginning to make calls. You will have support from our trainers, SMEs and Team Leads)
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good to excellent computer skills with technical expertise
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination (2 doses)
- Technical experience, digital experience a plus
- Experience using social media
- Experience in working in a sales environment with sales targets or quotas
- Familiarity with online advertising products
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills, superior writing skills
- Good to excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
- Professional customer service skills with a strong phone presence. Solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
About Staff Shop
Staff Shop Inc. is a privately held Canadian-Indigenous-Women owned staffing and essential resource firm servicing Canada I USA I Caribbean as an award-winning diverse supplier, certified with CCAB, CAMSC, WBE & WEConnect.
As an equal opportunity employer, Staff Shop celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We know that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, 2SLGBTQAA+ people, immigrants, veterans and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that we will never reach our definition of excellence without you.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $20.43 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- ST. CATHARINES, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- This is a Full time opportunity, are you able to work Monday to Friday in the office?
- Have you worked for or applied with Accenture in the past ?
- sales OR customer service: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Care to Share?