Staff Shop is looking for a full-time Business Development Ace to grow Staff Shop’s Security Services line of business. We need an individual who is passionate about Business Development in the Security space and who thrives in challenging situations. This role is largely focused on Business Development, with the support of Staff Shop’s operations team to fulfill client requirements. The BD Ace would lead as the primary account manager for all new clients, while working in conjunction with the operations team to deliver results and keep our value proposition alive: Elevating People, Business & Experiences! for our clients and employees across North America and the Caribbean. If you enjoy “the chase” and like to “eat what you kill”, you will be joining a fierce competitor in the Staffing & Essential Resources space, who is passionate about freeing up time, and providing growth opportunities for everyone involved.
Your primary contribution is to generate new business by identifying and closing business development opportunities, maximizing revenues and profits with all new clients you secure and solve client escalation issues. Bring your own book of business to the table and implement efficient sales processes for the clients you oversee, to ensure bottom line optimization. Manage and conduct prospect and client visits with minimal direction from the CEO & COO, and attend networking events to promote our brand. Coordinate, log and track all administrative tasks related to the position.
Reports to: COO I Director of Operations Excellence to ensure a successful partnership with the operations team, with access to the CEO for business development direction and alignment.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Act as Staff Shop’s Security Services Ambassador by promoting and selling our services to prospects and clients using your comprehensive knowledge, skills and proven experience, while living by Staff Shop’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results by finding the right solutions for clients based on their needs
- Generate new sales leads via any means necessary to secure new client meetings and convert qualified prospects
- Establish and maintaining an appropriate pipeline to meet the requirements of the sales targets
- Oversee the development of clientele in partnership with the CEO, COO and operations team; leading by example in the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Conduct the new client discovery phase effectively, while taking a consultative approach with clients to meet their needs
- Manage the lead qualification, sales funnel, tracking and dissemination process
- Manage contact information and reference lists utilizing the most efficient tools and sales processes
- Collaborate and create presentations and proposals for prospects and clients regarding RFPs, Service Agreements, and other contractual obligations
- Maintain database of prospects effectively, ensuring current and accurate information and auditing for errors and missing data, and update sales CRM and reports for performance tracking
- Ensuring timely collection and filling of signed documents from clients, supporting Staff Shop’s processes
- Ensure prompt and clear response to client inquiries, even outside of standard “office hours”
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education in Sales, Security or a combination of related education and experience
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working in a Business to Business environment in outbound marketing or sales
- 2 – 5 years’ experience selling and building relationships in the security services industry
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are required
- Must be flexible on hours of availability going above and beyond regular office hours for client requirements and servicing (dependent on Client)
- A proven track record of delivering results and following through on objectives
- Previous experience utilizing recruiting resources such as job aggregators, ATS and job distribution tools is an asset
- Proficient in electronic and traditional prospecting and networking skills; ability to proactively and continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Google Suite; including GMail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Keep and Google Docs – NextCrew (Hospitality software) is an asset
- The successful candidate will be an independent, decisive, resourceful, efficient individual with strong motivation for nurturing relationships, taking action and getting results.
- Accountability – Responds to job-related commitments by meeting deadlines and being reliable; reviews and assumes additional responsibilities.
- Adaptability – Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements. Recognizes new information and ideas with a willingness to alter opinions and behaviours. Applies versatility, reasoning, and innovativeness in the face of change. Able to collaborate comfortably in a variety of situations and with diverse individuals.
- Communication – Ensures that communication efforts meet the needs of various groups and is properly understood.
- Decision Making – Makes concrete, well-informed, and thought-out decisions that support the overall organization. Has the ability to make quick, effective decisions, even when data and details are limited. When making unfavourable decisions that might have negative consequences, examines the impacts and potential implications to ensure that decision is valid for the situation.
- Networking and Relationship Building – Effectively builds constructive, friendly, professional relationships and networks of key contacts with people and colleagues; maintains partnerships that can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Planning and Organizing – Continuously adapts priorities and responsibilities in response to changing needs
- Problem Solving – Responds to issues by offering solutions that fall within the positional responsibilities, involves others as required.
- Results & Service Orientation – Operates with high attention to detail regarding performance goals; works on a continuous basis to meet or exceed client and organizational needs.
- Teamwork – Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates in group activities, fostering a team environment.
Physical: Stationary Position (50%), Move / traverse (50%), Operate a computer / phone (80%)
Environment: Work remotely (50%), Prospect/Client meetings, onsite at events or within a shared office space for internal meetings (50%).
Compensation: Commission based, paid monthly. Eligible for health/dental benefits and other incentives. Travel reimbursed at $0.52/km + 3 weeks’ paid vacation.
Please submit your most updated resume to email@example.com if you are qualified for this position.
Note: You will receive a link to an online core value assessment. This assessment will take 10 minutes to complete and there is no right or wrong answer, simply what you value most. To be considered for this position, take the assessment when you receive it in your inbox. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Permanent|