Start Date: ASAP
Specific Shifts: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper who will work closely with the team accountant. This person will have expertise in Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks. Someone with a knack for numbers, is organised and consistent will make a great contribution to the team.
About Staff Shop:
Staff Shop Inc. specializes in Temporary, Direct Hire, Payrolling & Consulting services, hiring and placing amazing candidates like you for our Clients in all industries, across North America, and the Caribbean. If you want to work, we want to work with you 🙂
What Staff Shop Offers:
- Our staff enjoy the proper tax deductions, a weekly pay-cheque paid direct deposit, and a T4 each year
- We follow all provincial government regulations regarding your rights as an employee and your personal information is handled with the utmost confidentiality
- Advanced technology allows for easy scheduling and communication with our Staff Star teams
- Referrals are welcomed! Opportunities to work with your friends and network in the industry.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper who will work closely with the team accountant. This person will have expertise in Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks. Someone with a knack for numbers, is organized and consistent will make a great contribution to the team.
- Ensure all reporting reconciles to General Ledger
- Provide tactical analytical support that will drive margin & variance analysis
- Complete all company required paperwork as required
- Perform Daily invoicing, Weekly payroll and month end billings
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
This job is also known as: Financial Executive, Accountant, Teller, Financial Officer, etc.