- Start date: Immediate
- Wage: $18/Hour
- Specific Shifts: Monday-Thursday, 12:00pm-8:00pm (32 hours/week)
About Staff Shop:
Staff Shop Inc. specializes in Temporary, Direct Hire, Payrolling & Consulting Hospitality & Event Staffing Services – for food services companies, caterers, venues, hotels, large annual events and private clients across North America, and the Caribbean. We have an immediate opening for a Cleaner position.
What Staff Shop Offers:
- Our staff enjoy the proper tax deductions, a weekly pay-cheque paid direct deposit, and a T4 each year.
- We follow all provincial government regulations regarding your rights as an employee and your personal information is handled with the utmost confidentiality.
- Advanced technology allows for easy scheduling and communication with our Staff Star teams.
- Referrals are welcomed! Opportunities to work with your friends and network in the industry.
About the role:
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for ensuring that the assigned admin work site is completed promptly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- This role is performed in-office, and cannot be done remotely
- Must keep track of all time allocated between each client and general administration using work in progress systems
- Assist with clerical work around the office
- Provide administrative assistance to lead accountants and management
- Greet clients, while handling incoming and outgoing client communications
- Schedule, keep track and provide reminders for invoices and client appointments
- Assist with client tax information
- Assist management with Zoom meetings and appointment reminders
- Responsible for handling petty cash and Visa statement summaries
- Correspondence with couriers and Property Managers
- Drop packages at the post office as required
- Purchase groceries for office lunches
- Prepare lunch using kitchen appliances and toaster oven
- Load the dishwasher each night, and empty the dishwasher each morning
- Monitor the kitchen for any restocking and maintenance as needed
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must have access to a vehicle and a valid G2 drivers license
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of relevant or related work experience and flexible regarding office work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour