Staff Shop Inc.
We are staffing for many different positions for multiple shows across Canada’s 300+ drive-in theatres for once in a lifetime megastar performances, with a taste of nostalgic music mixed with current artists. We have immediate openings for Concert Staff for a three-month contract with 20+ show dates!
We are looking for Brand Ambassadors who are energetic, self-motivated, customer service-oriented and who have experience in fast-paced environments, preferably with events. Someone who enjoys interacting with people by providing excellent customer service. And wants the opportunity to help create the best experience possible for all attendees. This role requires interaction and communication with attendees, clients, event managers, and other team members.
- Assisting with any site setup while working under the mentorship of the Event Manager
- Supporting and assisting the team with pre-event activities, such as giveaways, advertising efforts, and more
- Properly reporting to the Event manager to sign in and out and being able to follow instructions thoroughly and efficiently
- Responsible for scanning tickets at the entry gate of the drive-in movie theatres if additional support is needed
- Making sure that each and all vehicles entering the premises do not have more than 6 attendees and each attendee is able to wear a working seatbelt if asked
- Ensuring that attendees are practicing social distancing and communicate with security on any issues that may be of concern
- Taking pride in the details of customer service and creating a memorable event for all attendees
- Be able and ready to answer any questions from attendees, or know where to point them in the right direction
- Assisting with clean up at the end of the event, if needed
- Assisting Event Manager and other Concert Staff with various other tasks throughout and after the show as needed
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience working with events or other fast-paced industry preferred
- Should be proactive with the ability to work independently or with team members
- Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure
- Outgoing personality and able to interact with a variety of consumers
- Must remain calm and professional under stressful situations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate effectively
- Reliable transportation to various work locations as per assignment
- Legally eligible to work in Canada