Business Operations & Client Happiness Ace
Staff Shop Inc.
Staff Shop is looking for a full-time Business Operations & Client Happiness Ace also known as “Mickey”. We need a wise individual who can learn, problem solve and direct the intake and fulfillment of job orders, lead as the primary account manager for our clients, initiate recruitment strategies, delegate tasks to the team and stay true to our value proposition: Elevating the Event Staffing Experience for our clients and employees across North America and the Caribbean. If you are the right person, you will be joining a fierce competitor in the Hospitality & Event Staffing space, who is passionate about freeing up time, showcasing the value in people, and providing growth opportunities for everyone involved.
Your primary contribution is to free up the CEO & COO’s time by identifying and facilitating cost savings, business operations and client service expectations. Maximize revenues and profits from existing clients and solve escalation issues. Onboard and implement efficient work processes for new clients, to ensure bottom line optimization. Oversee complex events and conduct onsite client visits to elevate our performance. Identify business development opportunities for the sales and operations team, and coordinate personnel and administration for the CEO & COO.
Reports to: COO I Director of Operations Excellence, with access to the CEO for direction and alignment re; client happiness.
Compensation: Annual salary based on experience, paid bi-monthly.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
Business Operations/Recruitment/Management (50%)
- Ensure our clients and employees are using the right tools, systems and processes to achieve results.
- Manage Staff Shop’s portfolio of clients and projects and oversee full-cycle recruiting (manage team to conduct candidate search strategies against requirements, draft and place advertisements, evaluate resumes, conduct interviews and evaluate candidates to determine fit & suitability, assign and evaluate applicable assessments.)
- Direct team and oversee the posting and maintenance of job advertisements and social media presence on an ongoing basis to maintain a funnel of candidates for future/large volume projects
- Work closely with clients to assess their recruitment needs and ensure smooth onboarding for new accounts.
- Ensure the Bookings Team meets all KPIs and metrics with regards to interview frequency and quality, client service standards, quality calls/check-ins, fill rates, etc.
- Collaborate with clients, as directed by CEO & COO, regarding RFPs, Service Agreements and other employment terms
- Support and train employees and interns. Promote teamwork and lead the team with a helpful, humble attitude, avoiding an air of superiority
- Address Health and Safety issues as per Ministry of Labour, Employment and Workplace Insurance standards
- Create and maintain a safe and engaging culture that will allow the team to embrace failure, learn and thrive.
Business Development/Client Happiness (50%)
- Maintain and cultivate client relationships, meeting retention and growth metrics within portfolio of accounts
- Be proactive and stay abreast of industry trends, competitors’ strategies and tactics in the marketplace, and best practices, ensuring team is using competitive processes, methods, tools and technology to deliver on stated goals and objectives
- Accountable for maintaining strong repeat and referral business, addressing client issues and inquiries regarding current business and potential contracts
- Represent Staff Shop’s Mission, Vision & Values through customer presentations, onsite check ins, trade shows and other marketing and networking events
- Conduct onsite communications and instruction on behalf of client to reporting Staff Shop Supervisor, ensuring minimal questions and conversation between our team and client. Assign team members duties, and check up on them being completed, including policing client’s checklist of expectations
- Record annual progress for each client, and handle all B & C size accounts without the help of the CEO & COO
- Identify ways to increase our performance on and offsite, especially for large client events
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education or a combination of related education and experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- 2 – 3 years’ experience full cycle staffing/recruiting with 2 years’ experience in management/hospitality & events
- Must be flexible on hours of availability going above and beyond typical office hours for client requirements and servicing (dependent on Client)
- A proven track record of delivering results and following through on objectives
- Previous experience utilizing recruiting resources such as job site aggregators, ATS and job distribution tools
- Proficient in electronic and traditional prospecting and networking skills; ability to proactively and continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- GSuite – including Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Slides and Google Drive
- Proven project management (managing and prioritizing multiple searches and projects) and client relationships skills
- The successful candidate will be an independent, decisive, resourceful, efficient individual with strong motivation for taking action and getting results.
Physical: Stationary Position (80%), Move / traverse (20%), Operate a computer / phone (80%)
Environment: Work remotely (80%), Client sites meetings and events or within a shared office space for internal meetings (20%).