DIVERSITY & INCLUSION POLICY STATEMENT
Staff Shop Inc.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION POLICY
Staff Shop’s goal is to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees.
Staff Shop Inc. is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce. It is within
our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace.
Our aim is to ensure all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is
representative of all sections of society. Each employee will be respected and valued and able to give his or her best as a
This policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all in our employment and not provide less
favourable facilities or treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership,
pregnancy and maternity, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, or sex and sexual
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All employees, no matter whether they are part-time,
full-time or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. When the Staff Shop Inc. selects candidates for
employment, promotion, training or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability.
All employees will be given help and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
Therefore, the skills and resources of our organization will be fully utilized, and we will maximize the efficiency of our
Commitments from Staff Shop:
● To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are
recognized and valued.
● To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
● To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying or harassment and to discipline those who breach this policy.
● To make training, development and progression opportunities available to all staff based on merit.
● To promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, which Staff Shop Inc. believes is a good management
practice, makes sound business sense and is the organization’s corporate responsibility as a of Canadian
● To encourage anyone who feels he or she has been subject to discrimination to raise his or her concerns so we
can address them in a clear and timely manner.
● To encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
● To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is maintained at all times.
● To ensure to the greatest extent possible that all panels that Staff Shop Inc. organizes or participates in include
representation of each gender.
● To consider gender diversity policies of potential supplier organizations and their boards of directors (where
applicable) in procurement decisions.
● To make efforts to track and report annually on diversity and inclusion performance commitments.
● To make this policy accessible to all employees and stakeholders by publishing it on our website and offering it
in alternate formats where requested.
Staff Shop Inc.’s diversity and inclusion policy is fully supported by senior management. Our policy will be monitored
and reviewed annually to ensure equality and diversity are continually promoted in the workplace.
Rev. June 4, 2020