Business Development & Direct Hire Recruitment Ace
Staff Shop Inc.
Staff Shop is looking for a full-time Business Development & Direct Hire Recruitment Ace also known as “Minnie”. We need an individual who is passionate about sales and who thrives in challenging situations. This role is largely focused on Direct Hire Sales & Recruitment, while keeping a close eye on opportunities for all other Staff Shop revenue streams. Minnie would be complementary to the CEO’s sales activity, lead as the primary account manager for all new clients, while working in conjunction with the operations team to deliver results and keep our value proposition alive: Elevating the Event Staffing Experience for our clients and employees across North America and the Caribbean. If you enjoy “the chase” and like to “eat what you kill”, you will be joining a fierce competitor in the Hospitality & Event Staffing space, who is passionate about freeing up time, showcasing the value in people, and providing growth opportunities for everyone involved.
Your primary contribution is to free up the CEO’s time by identifying and closing business development opportunities with a strong focus on Direct Hire Sales & Recruitment. Maximize revenues and profits with all new clients you secure and solve client escalation issues. Bring your own book of business to the table and implement efficient work processes for the clients you oversee, to ensure bottom line optimization. Manage and conduct full-cycle direct hire recruitment for all new accounts, visit clients, and attend networking events to promote our brand. Coordinate, log and track all administrative tasks related to the position.
Reports to: COO I Director of Operations Excellence to ensure a successful partnership with the operations team, with access to the CEO for business development direction and alignment.
Compensation: Salary and/or commission based, depending on experience, paid monthly.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Act as a Staff Shop Ambassador by promoting and selling our services to prospects and clients using your comprehensive knowledge, skills and proven experience, while living by Staff Shop’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results by finding the right solutions for clients based on their needs
- Generate new sales leads via any means necessary to secure new client meetings and convert qualified prospects
- Establish and maintaining an appropriate pipeline to meet the requirements of the sales targets
- Oversee the development of clientele in partnership with the CEO, COO and staffing team; leading by example in the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Conduct the new client discovery phase effectively, while taking a consultative approach with clients to meet their needs
- Manage the lead qualification, sales funnel, tracking and dissemination process
- Manage contact information and reference lists utilizing the most efficient tools and sales processes
- Work closely with clients to assess their direct hire recruitment needs (temporary staffing will be handled by our operations team)
- Oversee Staff Shop’s direct hire clients needs by conducting candidate search strategies against requirements, drafting and placing advertisements, evaluating resumes, conducting interviews and evaluating candidates to determine fit & suitability, assigning and evaluate applicable assessments
- Post and maintain job advertisements to source qualified candidates
- Collaborate with clients, as directed by CEO & COO, regarding RFPS, Service Agreements, and other contractual terms
- Preparing and sending job offers to each prospective employee
- Negotiate with candidates about job-related expectations and compensation, while ensuring deals remains in tact with the client
- Conduct quality calls and check ins to assess needs on site, replace and react if needed
- Maintain database of candidates effectively, ensuring current and accurate information and auditing for errors and missing data, and update sales CRM and reports for performance tracking
- Ensuring timely collection and filling of signed documents from clients and candidates, supporting the process of hiring and onboarding in accordance wurth all ESA and MOL standards
- Create and send communications as directed, using and reading templates where necessary, to support the constant flow of communication
- Ensure prompt and clear response to client inquiries, even outside of standard “office hours”
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education in HR, Sales, Hospitality Management or a combination of related education and experience
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working in a Business to Business environment in outbound marketing or sales
- 1 – 3 years’ experience full cycle recruiting with 5-10 years’ experience supervising or managing in hospitality & events industry
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills are required
- Must be flexible on hours of availability going above and beyond regular office hours for client requirements and servicing (dependent on Client)
- A proven track record of delivering results and following through on objectives
- Previous experience utilizing recruiting resources such as job aggregators, ATS and job distribution tools is an asset
- Proficient in electronic and traditional prospecting and networking skills; ability to proactively and continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Google Suite; including GMail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Keep and Google Docs – NextCrew (Hospitality software) is an asset
- The successful candidate will be an independent, decisive, resourceful, efficient individual with strong motivation for nurturing relationships, taking action and getting results.
Physical: Stationary Position (50%), Move / traverse (50%), Operate a computer / phone (80%)
Environment: Work remotely (50%), Prospect/Client meetings, onsite at events or within a shared office space for internal meetings (50%).